Photobucket
I'm Leon's scorpio. I've got myself a Tumblr too.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Horse tickers

DAMNED! I was a prostitute? :O

Yep a long time since i blogged.

And you know why I'm back.

Lately, I've been ranting about uncivilized humans on the way to work. Little did I realise that there is just one staying in my house all the while.

This morning, I'm woken up by a series of screams because of money I've spent yesterday. Then, uncivilized hurls about my studies and my life has been echoed into my head once again. I could not remember the full episode of nagging and insults because I'm so half awake. However I was sure that there were mentions of 'SPEND SO MUCH MONEY FOR WHAT? YOU THINK YOU MODEL OR PROSTITUTE? NEED SO MUCH MONEY FOR WHAT? YOU STUDY WHAT AH? HAH? YOU PROSTITUTE AH? WHY YOU CANNOT BE LIKE xxx???!! THAT ONE THEN CALL STUDY OK? YOU STUDY WHAT? ALWAYS LOOK LIKE SOME PROSTITUTE OR WHAT. BUY SO MUCH PRODUCTS FOR YOUR LOUSY HAIR FOR WHAT? YOU THINK YOU MODEL MEH? ALWAYS TAKE MY MONEY GO OUT ENTERTAINMENT VERY EASY HOR. NEVER EARN A SINGLE CENT FROM ME STILL TAKE SO MUCH MONEY FROM ME. YOU GOT BOYFRIEND ALREADY STILL PUT SO MUCH MAKE UP FOR WHAT? NOT LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND PAY FOR YOU OR GOT CAR TO GO EVERYWHERE YOU WANT. NEVER PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUDYING AND EARN MONEY FOR YOUR STUDIES STILL WANT TO TAKE MONEY FROM ME @*#(&$*(# (Hurls goes on).

This is so going to be recorded down for future references. In case I need a reason for me to drown her in cash.

1. Okay, so your sterotypical view here is, models and prostitutes are categorized under sluts (from how i interpret these from her, since to her a singer is still a uncivilized job, yeah you can go wtf all you want). So I'd assume because they sell their bodies to achieve their income, and thus it is related to my course because Fashion designing requires sex in order for me to earn my salary. Also, another distinct feature about my course is requiring huge amount of beauty products. It also affects my future salary as well; because without my dose of beauty product, I can't attract my customers. Well done mom.

2. Fashion designing is like a modelling course, you do not need tailoring or artistic skills. You just need to be like a vase and sit there and wait for someone to come out a collection miraculously. Oh I forgot to include, you can sell sex by being a vase! Awesome! I'm totally fired up!

3. Guess what, I drink, smoke and go clubbing all night long! My boyfriend is a loser who also does drugs with me and has sex all day. I haven't been working since I started school, all I did was to take money from my mother and use them on my favorite hard liqour. Oh and and! I even escape from home because my mother does not want to give me money Hehe!

4. Told ya, my boyfriend is a homie and does drugs for his income. I'm also doing prostitution so why the fuss about him paying for me? Oh I remembered its something to do with your busniess aye?


If you still can't figure out the sarcasm above, this is just a gentle reminder for you to head to the off direction I would like you to fuck to.




Can't wait for my scholarship interview from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.

Copyright © Lee Rouxuan. All pictures rightfully belongs to the author of this blog(unless stated). Powered by Blogger.