Photobucket
I'm Leon's scorpio. I've got myself a Tumblr too.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Horse tickers

10 things my love gave to me


1. A recent catch; baby shiba donuts cushion

2. $1 pikachu catch


3. First catch from love


4. Couple watch brought from G-marcket (used to be)


5. First birthday present from love


6. 18th birthday gift. Made from duct tapes, in which the sharp tips made his fingers went numb =\

7. Another catch with only $2 ( I think)

8. Perlini's Siver bracelet for my first birthday. I broke it because it was too fragile sorry T_T!
9. A pair of earrings for our first anniversary. 


10. Our first couple rings, I dropped mine though :\


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.

Copyright © Lee Rouxuan. All pictures rightfully belongs to the author of this blog(unless stated). Powered by Blogger.