Photobucket
I'm Leon's scorpio. I've got myself a Tumblr too.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Horse tickers
I still couldn't figure out what I'm interested in.

Either that, or it's just things that people doesn't want to make me interested in.

Or it's just my sloth.

I'm tired of not being myself, feeling restricted from many things.

I've realised that I'm thinking about irony complications of certain things, then my head start to throb, my body starts to fail me, becoming physically and mentally tired.

I know it's stupid.

But who can i choose to talk to?

Maybe a chat with my other self, in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads.

Copyright © Lee Rouxuan. All pictures rightfully belongs to the author of this blog(unless stated). Powered by Blogger.